Data entry forms
- From: Charles <cchamb2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 15:32:52 -0700 (PDT)
I'm working on a data entry for for this application, and I'm stuck at what may end up being some bad code. I'm capturing data for two tables (custinfo and orderinfo) on one page. The top part of the data entry form collects data once for the transaction, kind of like an invoice captures customer details. The bottom part (the part I'm stuck on) captures order information line after line.
So, for example:
Customer city, state, zip
Bottom form (orderinfo)
What I'm looking for is two things:
1) The ability to extend the bottom form item by item as the order grows.
2) The ability to remove items (last in, first out) if the order needs to shrink.
I can already clear the form, cancel data entry, and submit data for processing; I need to know how to dynamically enlarge or shrink the second half of the form.
Can this be done in PHP?
- Prev by Date: Re: Dynamic form generation
- Next by Date: Re: Removing specific array items
- Previous by thread: Re: Dynamic form generation
- Next by thread: Re: Data entry forms