Regular expression tutorial

php4_at_nv.jakaranda.co.za
Date: 11/27/03

To: php-general@lists.php.net
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:38:47 +0200

Hi,

I see from the postings that I should learn Regular Expressions quite fast.

Is there somewhere a decent online tutorial you could recommend?

Thanks

Nico

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [PHP] Regular expression tutorial
    ... > I see from the postings that I should learn Regular Expressions quite fast. ... > Is there somewhere a decent online tutorial you could recommend? ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Media Player 10 Not Loading Songs on Hard-Drive
    ... >I read all the postings. ... > with .bak and then restart WMP. ... > Then they recommend this workaround of renaming ".bak". ... more open ecosystem are able to establish a more vibrant ecosystem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Current suspend issues on Lenovo X200 (w/ Intel graphics)
    ... On Fri, Oct 24 2008, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote: ... Nico, if the system is 64-bit, I'd recommend trying .28-rc1. ... As seen on my other post: xorg does not run on .28-rc1 ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: New Collector Needs Advice
    ... postings. ... If I could please push my luck and ask one more question: ... If possible I always recommend trying your local dealers first. ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Is it something I said?
    ... yesterday's postings can be seen but none of today's. ... Ho-hum. ... To be in keeping with this ng, can anyone recommend a supplier of ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)