RE: [PHP] CLI question

From: Jay Blanchard (jay.blanchard_at_niicommunications.com)
Date: 12/17/03

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:32:56 -0600
To: "Rodney Green" <rgreen@cinchhost.com>, <php-general@lists.php.net>

[snip]
I'm using the CLI version 4.3.4 on Windows XP Pro. The script I'm
writing has only a couple of functions, a couple of "if" conditionals
and a "while" loop. At the very top of the script I have an echo
statement with a message I want printed to the console window. The
problem is that it's not echoed until all of the functions and other
stuff is executed. Why is this the case? Anything I can do to get the
echo statement to run first thing?
[/snip]

Use output buffering and flush the echo statement ....
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.flush.php

Relevant Pages

  • CLI question
    ... I'm using the CLI version 4.3.4 on Windows XP Pro. ... writing has only a couple of functions, a couple of "if" conditionals ... At the very top of the script I have an echo ... echo statement to run first thing? ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Microsoft Warns of New Windows Flaw (March 19, 2003 )
    ... In WINDOWS SETUP in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS of Control Panel ... Uninstall Outlook Express, ... Java, Javascript, ActiveX and all the other script runner toys Billy ... Install WebWasher the spammers are terrified of free from ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Microsoft Warns of New Windows Flaw (March 19, 2003 )
    ... In WINDOWS SETUP in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS of Control Panel ... Uninstall Outlook Express, ... Java, Javascript, ActiveX and all the other script runner toys Billy ... Install WebWasher the spammers are terrified of free from ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • [NT] Flaw in Windows Script Engine Could Allow Code Execution
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The Windows Script Engine provides Windows operating systems with the ... blocked by Outlook Express 6.0 and Outlook 2002 in their default ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Right click on text vs. right click on hyperlink
    ... I were to do that the built-in Windows way, I have to go down about ... >> me to open in one step the editing page of any archive page in my ... >> contains the below Windows script. ... >> that url and opens the editing page. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)