html or php to pdf whith pdflib?

From: E. Ricardo Santos (eddyrshot_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/20/03

To: php-general@lists.php.net
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:21:38 -0300

Hello, somebody knows like turning a file HTML or php to pdf by means of
pdflib but without having to write line to line?

that is, a file already existing php or HTML, can be turned with pdflib?

This I ask it because to where it studies pdflib, exit pdf is due to write
line by line and coordinate by coordinate. A pdf already created can
also be mattered and to combine it with the new exit. But what I did not
find he is all this is the particularitity that I raise.

I hope has explained to me correctly

Relevant Pages

  • Re: php and pdf
    ... not provide PDFlib as part of their PHP installation. ... install PHP). ... Zend framework has PDF generation. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: [PHP] Re: header() function for displaying an opened PDF document.
    ... storing the file to the server because of two features. ... php script to use the email to pick up the file and send it to my boss. ... I'm thinking of using hte HTML conversion to PDF feature. ...
    (php.general)
  • RE: [PHP] Simple PDF manipulation
    ... www.carbonfree.org.uk - become Carbon Free ... We have a license for PDFLib ... we had issues trying to do this with fpdf and some other PHP ... PDF libraries, but PDFlib allowed us to do it and it's what we've used ever ...
    (php.general)
  • PDFlib and Russian characters
    ... A PDF file must get generated by my PHP 5.2.1 script (using PDFlib ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: How to run a php script which contains a pdf
    ... download. ... What has been downloaded though is a .php script. ... The properties shows that it contains a pdf document, but I've no idea how to ... extension and just have to rename it. ...
    (Fedora)