Re: Apache - Previewing Pages with Dreamweaver

From: Barry (barry_at_nospamppsolutions.co.uk)
Date: 01/21/04

    Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:03:21 +0000

    I'm assuming you are using Dreamweaver MX or 2004.

    In Dreamweaver go to the Sites menu and choose Edit Sites.

    Choose the site you have set up and click Edit.

    In the left-hand panel of the Site Definition window choose Testing Server

    Choose PHP MySQL as the Server Model, Access Local/Network.

    Click the folder next to Testing Server Folder and navigate to and
    select the Home directory of the Apache server.

    In URL Prefix enter: http://localhost or http://127.0.0.1.

    That should do it. You won't be able to preview PHP scripted pages until
    you have installed PHP.