Re: [PHP] PHP ssh2 problem

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Michael Stroh <stroh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, I have run into a problem when trying to get the ssh2 bindings to
run on PHP. I have successfully installed libssh2 and have gotten version
0.11 of ssh2 to compile correctly using the patch obtained through the
'package bugs' page. However, when I load php, I get the following error:

dyld: NSLinkModule() error
dyld: Symbol not found: _zval_used_for_init
Referenced from: /private/etc/php_modules/ssh2.so
Expected in: flat namespace

Re-run ./configure for libssh2 and see if there are any errors
there. The missing symbol in the compiled .so file
(_zval_used_for_init) I believe refers to Zend Optimizer, so you may
just need to reinstall that (and maybe a newer version).

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Ask me about: