Re: [PHP] Include fails when "./" is in front of file name
- From: parasane@xxxxxxxxx ("Daniel Brown")
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:00:15 -0400
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Wolf <lonewolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looks like you need to be deciding on whether or not you are on windoze or *Nix.
If on Windoze, your include path is \
If on *Nix, your include path is /
Notice the direction of the slashes and code appropriately in all locations.
Actually, PHP is "smart" enough to allow both on Windows.
Otherwise, everyone would need to update their code for each different
system, which destroys PHP's cross-platform nature.
</Daniel P. Brown>
Ask me about:
Dedicated servers starting @ $59.99/mo., VPS starting @ $19.99/mo.,
and shared hosting starting @ $2.50/mo.
Unmanaged, managed, and fully-managed!
- Prev by Date: How to make a directory / file only available to registered users using PHP code?
- Next by Date: Re: [PHP] Date comparison Question
- Previous by thread: Re: [PHP] Include fails when "./" is in front of file name
- Next by thread: Re: [PHP] Include fails when "./" is in front of file name