Re: [PHP] PHP Unit Test - Code Coverage - Continuous Intergration?

Hello,

I think of PHPUnit+Xdebug+PHPUndercontrol.

Brice Favre

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Jay Paulson <Jay.Paulson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi everyone,

I¹m just not getting into unit testing and was wondering what tools are
out
there that will automatically run unit tests continuously and make reports
if a test failed and how much/what code was tested. Currently in Java
land
I¹m using Hudson, ant, Junit, and Coberatura.

Thanks!
Jay

Relevant Pages

  • PHP Unit Test - Code Coverage - Continuous Intergration?
    ... I¹m just not getting into unit testing and was wondering what tools are out ... there that will automatically run unit tests continuously and make reports ... I¹m using Hudson, ant, Junit, and Coberatura. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: JUnit et al approach - criticisms
    ... Keep in mind, JUnit are just unit testing frameworks and as such can be used in may ways. ... TDD uses unit tests as a means of capturing the design that we create, much like UML diagrams capture design. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Test-driven development
    ... I have used both JUnit and NUnit and fornd them very helpful... ... are good for unit testing the modules and u can check that nothing has ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: Unit testing JSPs
    ... >>Junit is for unit testing Java not JSPs. ... >>HttpUnit is more designed for JSP unit testing. ... I've used Cactus for unit testing servlets. ... Action_ I'm reading uses Cactus and Maven to unit test JSPs, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Great JUnit Book?
    ... > Any great JUnit books out there? ... "Unit Testing in Java: How Tests Drive the Code" by Johannes Link, ... multithreaded code, testing with persistent data, testing gui, etc ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)