Re: [PHP] Denver PHP opportunity - Senior Software Engineers

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 15:20 -0400, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Jason Pruim <japruim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just think about the frequent flyer miles you'd get! Vacation
anywhere you
want in the world! :)

Like you'd want to fly to a vacation spot after two 10 hour, 15
minute flights per day, five days per week. ;-P

Wow, you guys really don't know the shortest path to work. I don't think
I'd hire you. Everyone knows the quickest way is:

ssh login@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soemtimes though you need to make do with public transport:

ftp login@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now if they'd only offer frequent typer miles.

i think they have it setup where you accrue miles per bandwidth consumption
if u work from home :D but seriously, my commute here in denver is only 2
blocks; im enjoying it ;) i know youve got me beat working in the basement
or w/e rob, but ill take a little fresh air when i can get it :)

-nathan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [PHP] Denver PHP opportunity - Senior Software Engineers
    ... Just think about the frequent flyer miles you'd get! ... Like you'd want to fly to a vacation spot after two 10 hour, ... Now if they'd only offer frequent typer miles. ... occasional breath of fresh air. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: adding tolls to existing interstates
    ... Those are shorter hops than 500 miles. ... hop flights in the US it is much higher then Europe or Japan. ... money on and not enough money is reaching them. ... on time when the airlines sched them for hundreds of take offs at the ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Where Was I? ~ ~ ~ ~ with two possible answers..
    ... Mandarin Oriental Barcelona, a luxurious hotel near Gaudi?s Casa Batllo ... two settlements within five miles beginning with a "q". ... Roman frontier. ... operates year-round flights to Barcelona from London Gatwick, ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)
  • Re: Where Was I? ~ ~ ~ ~ with two possible answers..
    ... a luxurious hotel near Gaudi�s Casa Batllo ... two settlements within five miles beginning with a "q". ... Roman frontier. ... operates year-round flights to Barcelona from London Gatwick, ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)
  • Re: screwed out of ff miles on Star Alliance
    ... >>> The airlines make it quite clear the process for claiming miles. ... >>> statement after the flights? ... > to the airline asking for credit. ... when, where, what I saw on everyone of my thousands of dives. ...
    (rec.travel.air)