Re: [PHP] Denver PHP opportunity - Senior Software Engineers

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 15:20 -0400, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Jason Pruim <japruim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just think about the frequent flyer miles you'd get! Vacation
anywhere you
want in the world! :)

Like you'd want to fly to a vacation spot after two 10 hour, 15
minute flights per day, five days per week. ;-P

Wow, you guys really don't know the shortest path to work. I don't think
I'd hire you. Everyone knows the quickest way is:

ssh login@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soemtimes though you need to make do with public transport:

ftp login@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now if they'd only offer frequent typer miles.

i think they have it setup where you accrue miles per bandwidth consumption
if u work from home :D but seriously, my commute here in denver is only 2
blocks; im enjoying it ;) i know youve got me beat working in the basement
or w/e rob, but ill take a little fresh air when i can get it :)

-nathan