Re: Division [maybe a bug]
- From: 2wsxdr5@xxxxxxx (Chris W)
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 20:59:39 -0500
jo opp wrote:
2008/5/11 Chris W <2wsxdr5@xxxxxxx>:jo opp wrote:
Hello!Probably because the maximum signed 32 bit integer value is
echo $var1 // Return -24651656
echo $var2 // Return 1133244
$var2 return the correct result, but $var1 is wrong (the correct
result is 9067640)
OK, but with bigger numbers works fine again.
Right now I made a function to deal with this issue:
What do you think about it?
That will convert the numbers to floating point, which will give you round off error if the numbers get too big.
"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"
Ham Radio Repeater Database.
- Prev by Date: Re: [PHP] Re: How to determine if file is writable and deletable
- Next by Date: Ignore Tags
- Previous by thread: Re: Division [maybe a bug]
- Next by thread: PHP-MYSQL Error: Can't connect to MySQL socket. Can someone help me out please?