Re: [PHP] E-Shop system
- From: micah@xxxxxxxxxxx (Micah Gersten)
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:57:23 -0500
Alain Roger wrote:
Hi,I usually store the name in the DB and the image on the FS.
i'm currently analyzing an e-shop system.
i understand how to display products and so on, however i still have some
question marks on the following topics:
1. what is the best way for showing product image ?
- to store them in DB or onto filesystem as simple image files ?
- each product should have 2 images (1 small when user browser the
catalogue, 1 huge (standard) when user wants to see how product looks like).
Should be 1 or 2 images ? I mean should i store in DB/filesystem the
standard file and reduce size for user browsing ?
2. billing interactionPaypal can handle itself, Bank Transfers and Credit Cards for you. They
basically i was thinking to allow users to pay via PayPal, Bank2Bank and by
- What i do not understand is how can i interact with such third party
- for paypal: how can i redirect user to PayPal and pay to my account and
how to get back information that he paid (and that i can send the good) ?
- Bank transfer: how can i control it ?
- Credit card payment: how can i be sure that when user give me his credit
card number, my application will secure it enough ? how can i get back
information that it's true...user paid the good and i can send him the
thanks a lot for all your feedback.
have nice APIs.
- E-Shop system
- From: "Alain Roger"
- E-Shop system
- Prev by Date: Re: [PHP] uploading big files with PHP
- Next by Date: Problem with insert statement data objects
- Previous by thread: Re: E-Shop system
- Next by thread: Returning response includes HTML form data