Re: [PHP] concatenating with "." or ","
- From: robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Cummings)
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:00:28 -0400
On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 19:56 -0600, Govinda wrote:
I never thanked all the people who answered my Q in so many helpful
ways and on so many levels. I see that this list if chock full of
really quality people with loads of expertise and many other fine
qualities (tedd sperling's broad perspective, for one) ... I would be
tempted to thank people all the time for so many things. What to do?
I take cheques :B
But seriously, I think you'll find many are happy enough to see
something like this response itself.
Application and Templating Framework for PHP
- Prev by Date: Re: [PHP] Bug in array_key_exist?
- Next by Date: PHP IDE needed
- Previous by thread: Re: [PHP] concatenating with "." or ","
- Next by thread: Re: [PHP] concatenating with "." or ","