Passing variables between pages
- From: japruim@xxxxxxxxxx (Jason Pruim)
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:54:06 -0400
Stupid question of the week...
A array variable is not being passed between 2 pages. Are my options:
#1. Use sessions?
#3. Use a hidden form to pass the variable's around?
Here's some context... I am working on a timecard system where they are presented the main page, where they login they are brought to a screen where they need to clock in/out. It all starts working great, but when they clock in/out it loses the variable that says they are logged in so it tries to re-authenticate them which doesn't work since the username/password are no longer in the $_POST array...
I can provide code if needed, but I think it's just a logic problem on my end :)
11287 James St
Holland, MI 49424
- Prev by Date: Re: [PHP] wrong behaviour with is_subclass_of() ??
- Next by Date: Re: [PHP] wrong behaviour with is_subclass_of() ??
- Previous by thread: Re: [PHP] wrong behaviour with is_subclass_of() ??
- Next by thread: Re: [PHP] Passing variables between pages