Web be not Print
- From: tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx (tedd)
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:04:07 -0400
At 5:45 PM -0400 9/30/08, Daniel Brown wrote:
In any case, if it's a matter of confusing web and print, you're
by all means correct. Even if both are being focused on the point of
design, there are more differences than similarities.
Right'O -- O' wise one recently laden with wife.
In regard to "web v print" here's an article I recently wrote that I shall be posting to my site after review:
If anyone see's any glaring mistakes or takes issue with what I say, please pick your weapon.
I believe that it was Oscar Wilde who had a great comeback when someone challenged him to a dual. He said "Considering that you made the challenge, I have the choice of weapon -- and I chose grammar."
http://sperling.com http://ancientstones.com http://earthstones.com
- Prev by Date: Re: [PHP] Robert Cummings
- Next by Date: Re: [PHP] Robert Cummings
- Previous by thread: Re: [PHP] Me
- Next by thread: Re: Making $_POST and $_FILES play together nicely