Re: [PHP] Re: Prefered Method for User authetification on VHosts

Michelle Konzack wrote:

Am 2008-10-07 08:34:42, schrieb Per Jessen:
I like to know, whether this is good enough or is there a
better solution?

Good enough depends entirely on your security requirements, i.e. how
safe do you need the authenticated access to be? Are you protecting
something that is valuable to others? Etc etc.

It is the admistrations interface to my web-site and for some
users parts of it. It is NOT about steeling valuable data but
modifing web- content and such things..

Then I think your method is perfectly adequate. I'd probably use a
database myself, but yours is just as good security-wise.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

.