RE: [PHP] Crowd-sourcing woes [Semi-OT]

-----Original Message-----
From: tedd [mailto:tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 1:54 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [PHP] [Semi-OT] Tonns of jobs available

Actually, if I really punched a time clock, I'm probably making
around $25 per hour (or less) anyway. It's a good thing I love the
work, but it's usually the clients who are the main problem. Too bad
they often stand in the way of what they really want done.

Yep, I think you hit the nail on the head with that last observation. If
it weren't for the client themselves, I'd usually be able to get what
they need done a lot more efficiently. :D

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer

  • Re: form vs query vs table
    ... I have tables for contacts, jobs, clients, employees, and timesheets. ...
  • Re: Re Paying The Contractor Whats Normal
    ... payment until what is promised is what is delivered. ... I have had a couple clients ask to buy materials themselves to get ... if the contractor does not make you feel ... We ask for 1/2 down on jobs over $1000.00 up to $3000.00, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: What would you charge for the following package?
    ... Zaxcom Eng Hop ... film package. ... The Net jobs, I get to use the photographer's gear so... ... You just are not going to find clients in my neck of the woods ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: Record Duplicating Itself
    ... Dim stDocName As String ... Then once "Jobs" form opens, - Click on cmdButton "AddClientDetails" Macro is as follows: ... Then i close the "clients" form using the X ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Please suggest relationships model
    ... "I have done thousands of small jobs for ... customers just like the people who post in the newsgroups and a few larger ... There is no mention there of thousands of clients. ... Providing Customers A Resource For Help With Access, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)