Re: [PHP] Re: Remove index.php from url
- From: ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ashley Sheridan)
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:23:41 +0100
On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 18:56 +0100, Richard Heyes wrote:
mod_rewite if you use Apache.
Or, if you don't have it (not very likely), directories. Eg For the
URL you gave, make a dir called company and put a default document in
there (usually index.html). You will end up with a trailing slash on
the URL, and it does incur a redirect, but it works. This might even
work with IIS, so it would be cross-server compatible.
HTML5 Graphing for FF, Chrome, Opera and Safari:
Thanks everyone, I'll look into these in a bit more depth when I get
back into work tomorrow.
- Prev by Date: template usage
- Next by Date: Re: [PHP] trouble uploading more than 500 bytes...
- Previous by thread: Re: [PHP] Re: Remove index.php from url
- Next by thread: Re: Remove index.php from url