Re: [PHP] take me off the list

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Give a man some fish, he'll be back later for more!

Tell a man about your shortbread and he'll stay on your ass until
he gets the recipe, too. Funny how it all works out, eh?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
http://www.parasane.net/

  • Re: Montana TR- Georges Busy Day
    ... West Big Rock had given up the same number of trout to me as the ... rise and another small brown was caught and freed. ... another bankside riser mid run I didn't see evidence of another fish. ... I cast and then cast some more. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Montana TR- Georges Busy Day
    ... West Big Rock had given up the same number of trout to me as the ... rise and another small brown was caught and freed. ... another bankside riser mid run I didn't see evidence of another fish. ... I cast and then cast some more. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Provo river
    ... the Provo river. ... It's about 11:30 by the time I start fishing, and I need to stop about ... hole a fine 16-17" brown hits my brown san juan worm, ... some nice fish in _very_ shallow water, ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: New love new tank
    ... >The brown you are seeing is diatoms. ... The tank will go throug cycling. ... >fish, so I like to add 2 or 3 of them. ... >damsels, a one of each. ...
    (rec.aquaria.marine.reefs)
  • Re: Whats up all
    ... Kobes finger will get better...and hopefully fish keeps getting less ... time and Brown and/or Farmar totally keeps him out of the anything ... Farmer and Brown really limited Fishs minutes, ... decided to take in the lakers sixers game..... ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)