RE: [PHP] removing text from a string

-----Original Message-----
From: richard.heyes@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:richard.heyes@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Richard Heyes
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:26 AM
To: Boyd, Todd M.
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [PHP] removing text from a string

RegEx Fan

Seriously...?

Let's just say I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers.

Nice eye on the sig-watch, BTW. ;)

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer

  • Re: WOTT - Iron Shirt
    ... His kick was useless: ... a good fighter would have Immediately thrown ... A real eye attack is faster than a jab, ... Well, its in my opinion, that the eye Strike, would have been better ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Still....You turn me on
    ... eye - tooth for a tooth and action for action. ... I'm not suppost to have to do this sort of thing ... native magic then no mass consciousness change will happen (as per many ... Do you want to be the string? ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Prayers for my son please
    ... I cracked a gas permeable contact lens in my I once. ... string to close the top of a back pack that I used as a diaper bag, ... I went straight to the eye doctors and they saw me immediately ... He is having financial problems with no ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: When to change strings?
    ... I've always been pretty good about making sure I have a decent amount of turns on the peg. ... What I do is put the string through eye of the tuner, I use my right hand and loosely hold the string with my thumb while placing my middle finger on the body of the guitar. ... I guide the string under the eye as I'm winding and I always get at least 3 or 4 full turns. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: benign explanation for "string of lights" ?
    ... I would suggest reading this link: ... string of "lights" in the center of vision. ... Then I noticed that the same string appeared with one eye, ... Even in a dark closet, ...
    (sci.med.vision)