Re: [PHP] anchor name on URL

If you do not escape the name attribute you might run into trouble
when using XHTML. Always escape attributes properly.

GOOD:
<?php
echo <<<HEREDOC
HEREDOC;
?>

BAD:
<?php
echo '<a href=#aynchoor title=some_aynchoor>Click me';
echo '<a href=#some_aynchoor title=aynchoor name=aynchoor>Click me too';
?>

  • Re: Problem with quotes in javascript output
    ... should be passing either strings for all the attributes, ... echo "file: 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v='"; ... it is even easier to json_encodea PHP array as long as the leaf ... evangelism: XHTML 1.0 Strict ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: COM - ADSI & PHP
    ... I keep running into a problem is with a specific OU that has braces ... I know that the LDAP functions in PHP may be able to help but the ... Also, note that in PHP, '\' is an escape character - if you're using ... Did you escape the characters with a backslash, or did you use the hex equivalent? ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: COM - ADSI & PHP
    ... I keep running into a problem is with a specific OU that has braces ... I know that the LDAP functions in PHP may be able to help but the ... Also, note that in PHP, '\' is an escape character - if you're using ... Yah I have tried that by building a function to escape the characters ...
    (alt.php)
  • RE: [PHP] preg_match problem
    ... Subject: [PHP] preg_match problem ... Pattern Syntax -- Describes PCRE regex syntax ... backslash character rather than using backslash to escape ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: [PHP] Slashes, include, AJAX? {SOLVED}
    ... how are you using the json object on the client-side after its sent by the server? ... ive have not encountered the problem you have, that is, the escape characters do ... im using the same encoding technique i recommended within PHP. ... if you use a string directly on the client side, ...
    (php.general)