Re: [PHP] Open Project

Hi Nathan,

Are you fluent with OOP concepts?

I'm working on a framework called Ember, and wouldn't mind some help. I literally JUST started the re-code though

- Craige

Nathan Rixham wrote:
Evening All,

I'm feeling the need to either start or contribute to something opensource and in PHP.

Anybody have any worthy causes or projects they'd like to collab on to get off the ground; open to all options preference going to anything framework, orm, webservice or basically anything without an html front end :)

Regards,

Nathan

  • Re: Where are the web 2.0 .netters?
    ... The first one that comes to mind is DotNetNuke, www.dotnetnuke.com, which ... was converted to run on the 2.0 framework and released just days after 2.0 ... > With all the web 2.0 hype out there, I'm finding that .net isn't playing ...
  • Re: Astronomy books for 4th graders... any recommendations?
    ... have forced the Earth's axial and orbital motion into that framework ... you do not even get the major astronomical principles right like the ... The worst personality is the outwardly kindly one,the mediocre mind ... set on indoctrinating kids into the same dull round where they are ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: inhabitable
    ... > they are ordering your picture ... > and so are they seems to be in my mind ... > the framework we chose is too lonely ... the bone like other gross snot crap I've read. ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: threading in CF, anybody good tutorials, sites?
    ... > mind that not all functionality is available in the .NET Compact Framework ... terminating the UI doesn't leave other threads around. ...