Re: [PHP] Hi,

idan72 wrote:
I would like to write code where the user will input directory name.
I want it to be able to browse to directory and choose it.

With HTML if can only choose file.

Can I do that in PHP ?

Thanks
I have to say I have NO idea what you just said besides you want to build a file-system browser in PHP. It can be done very well in PHP, but what exactly are you going to do with it? Is it going to be for downloading files or something? What happens when you get all the way down the directory tree?

- Craige

  • Re: How do we get there from here?
    ... > then sub the whole of that generated markup into the template? ... layed out on the fly, a simple IMG tag, or even an entire HTML document. ... PHP scripting provides 10 times the features of both of these ... idea as tokens can eliminate a huge amount of maintance, ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: query string passing woes........ help... please....
    ... |> | offer any help other than saying that my validation could be FAR more ... I'm a total newbie at php. ... The easiest way for you would be to make the html form called form.php ... $_SESSION array using the same names. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: HELP - Cant change Include Path
    ... Here is my php.ini path for the php.ini in both php and sql dirs: ... which did work on the remote linux server and sent me some mail ... Although my gmail acct picked the mail up as ... an attachment instead of as html - but gmail is really wierd about ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: How do we get there from here?
    ... server-side-scripted html. ... This is a simple example with very little php scripting. ... means that the version of the php pre-processor on your web server must ... >>> The browser never sees anything not sent to it by the script. ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Wrapping HTML Form Output.
    ... I'm trying to use PHP to wrap the output of an HTML form before it goes ... form, which previously pointed to the C CGI script, to point to a PHP ...
    (comp.lang.php)