Re: [PHP] Re: PHP causing Script: '/usr/www/...' in httpd-error.log?

robert arnesson schreef:
A. There is no more to the log
B. There are no calls to error_log()

PHP is installed as CGI, I will check the ScriptLog dir (good tip!).

I forgot to mention that this occurres on a few php-files only.. the rest is
working fine. And there are no major differences between the files that show
up in the log compared to the ones that don't. I have checked the files them
selfs over and over.. they are working as expected.

check the contents of those few scripts for a line that looks something like:

error_log(__FILE__);

ie the log messages are done on purpose for tracing purposes... mostly likely
just some debug cruft left in the code by mistake.

hth

/Robert