Re: [PHP] Re: hello

At 1:03 PM -0600 1/8/09, Skip Evans wrote:
Incidentally, I think building their OS on FreeBSD was about the smartest thing the Apple/Mac people ever did.

Skip

There are bright people at Apple, like Jobs -- exceptional individual.

Compare Job's presentations to Gates' and you have examples of "what to do" and "what not to do". There's even a book called "Presentation Zen" that makes that comparison.

<http://www.amazon.com/Presentation-Zen-Simple-Design-Delivery/dp/0321525655/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231512547&sr=8-1>

Exceptional book, BTW.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------
http://sperling.com http://ancientstones.com http://earthstones.com

  • Re: asic gate count
    ... The only way to get a nearly accurate number is to synthesize your design with an asic synthesis tool using the desired technology library. ... the result of this synthesis will be an area value because the used gates heavily vary in size and transistor count. ... Only use of gate counts is if you want to compare designs using the same technology. ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • [SLE] How do I check for differences...
    ... file again but want to compare the two to see if there are *any* differences ... An enemy at the gates is less formidable for he is known ... and he carries his banner openly against the city. ... But the traitor moves ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] How do I check for differences...
    ... text file again but want to compare the two to see if there are *any* ... An enemy at the gates is less formidable for he is known ... and he carries his banner openly against the city. ... But the traitor moves ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Tech: BH Sys 80 displays segments locked on
    ... I'll add to what Dan has said, also check Z1 on the credit display, gates for b & c could be locked on. ... and probed pins 1 and 2 on that chip (the likely ... and compare the inputs/outputs with the other gates ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Things looking up for Microsoft!
    ... I hear a few nuts who use Windows talk about Jobs but nothing ... can compare to the hatred from the Mac Kooks towards Gates. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)