installing php 5 with pdflib
- From: merlin_x@xxxxxxxxxxx (Merlin Morgenstern)
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:38:17 +0100
I am still facing trouble with pdflib and php 5. After hours of research I found that I do have to install the pecl package. So I decided to compile it into php staticly like described here:
The configure command stops with the error:
configure: error: pdflib.h not found! Check the path passed to --with-pdflib=<PATH>. PATH should be the install prefix directory.
actually the file is and always was there. Does it have to be a new version? I am using pdflib 4.x which workes fine in the running php 4.x installation.
Thank you for any help,
- Prev by Date: Re: php session GC error
- Next by Date: Re: [PHP] installing php 5 with pdflib
- Previous by thread: Re: [PHP] switch vs elseif
- Next by thread: Re: [PHP] installing php 5 with pdflib