- From: bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ("bruce")
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:47:45 -0800
A simple question (or so I thought).
Does php allow an app to create/start a process/application that can
continue to run on its own, after the initiating program/app terminates?
It appears that the spawning/forking functions might work, but the child
apps would be in a zombie status, and couldn't be killed by an external
Basically, I'd like to create a bunch of test apps/processes, and then to be
able to kill them by a separate process if the apps take too long to run..
So.. thoughts/comments would be appreciated!
- Prev by Date: Re: [PHP] Java / PHP Bridge
- Next by Date: Re: [PHP] process creation
- Previous by thread: Authentication by client certificate
- Next by thread: Re: [PHP] process creation