Re: [PHP] Captha Image Matching the Session Value.

Hey Ash,

Is I have but the Session Value is one before the Captha Image Value.

Regards,

Stephen

  • Re: [PHP] installing php 5.2.1
    ... you can extract missing extensions from the php zip distribution. ... View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/installing-php-5.2.1-tf3484942.html#a9729753 ... Sent from the PHP - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com. ...
    (php.general)
  • [Full-disclosure] [Security-news] SA-CONTRIB-2013-079 - Context - Mulitp
    ... Access bypass, Arbitrary PHP code execution ... the PECL JSON library. ... The second, less severe issue, is that Context uses ... Heine of the Drupal Security Team ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: bug in is_numeric
    ... that is, *in context*, which is the point. ... As showed by the PHP output that I posted further below, ... literals and numeric representations in string literals the same. ... The PHP output that I posted shows that a standalone identifier...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Tokenizer Difficulties
    ... > I've delved into the usage of the PHP Tokenizer that directly ... > PHP file. ... Without the context, you simply can't do the job right. ... the "parent context" (your visibility declarations are either in variable ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Do people still use the .inc extension?
    ... To be safe, you can add some checks, I personnaly apply the one used in phpBB: ... in the php includes. ... if your file does some code depending on a context, which context doesn't exist if you call that file directly, yes. ... Actually, the execution of the code would be quite predictable, and, if properly coded, should fail anyway if a required variable, etc. is missing. ...
    (comp.lang.php)