Re: [PHP] profiler web server

soussou97 wrote:
Hi;

I have a web server (apache 2.2 + PHP5) which process must be watched for
measuring the perf ?

Regards;

All I see here is a statement. Do you actually have a question for us?

--
Jim Lucas

"Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
by William Shakespeare

  • Re: [PHP] Round
    ... What version of PHP are you running. ... Jim Lucas ... "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness, ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: [PHP] Required files not being parsed properly...
    ... end up just getting dumped to the browser as text.. ... Jim Lucas ... "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness, ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: [PHP] returning the index number part2
    ... How do I access the filename? ... Jim Lucas ... "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness, ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: [PHP] PHP shell commands
    ... Lucas Prado Melo wrote: ... Jim Lucas ... "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness, ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Shoftim - A guide for government
    ... moved to give up aspirations for greatness, since he wasn't born great. ... Now maybe the bunch of Giv'a lowlifes who wanted to rape a male ... is said WRT the beginning of the story, so my mistake doesn't impact ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)