Re: Checkbox - database checkbox, if checked gives value of 1 .. how to sum ?

From: James Willmore (
Date: 10/30/03

Date: 30 Oct 2003 13:13:57 -0800 (randy) wrote in message news:<>...
> I don't need you to tell me how to handle my messages. If I want to
> top post. This is my choice. Who are you the Internet miss manners
> police? If you can't help then don't post to this thread.

No. However, there are posting guidelines for this group.
(reference "Use an effective followup style" section)

And if you don't have a _specific_ question about programming in Perl
(meaning, something _you_ wrote, not some application you downloaded
from the 'Net and want support for), don't post.

Case closed. Have a nice day :-)

(jwillmore _at_ adelphia _dot_ net)

Relevant Pages