Re: redirect as POST with hidden fields

From: Gregory Toomey (nospam_at_bigpond.com)
Date: 06/14/04

    Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:24:19 +1000

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

    > Gregory Toomey wrote:
    >> Your post mentions HTML, hidden fields, and redirects (usually
    >> performed by a web server).
    >>
    >> Why do you think this has anything to do with Perl?
    >
    > Q:
    > How do you use Perl for opening a file for reading?
    >
    > A (using Toomey logic):
    > Since you can use many programming languages for that, it's not a Perl
    > question.
    >
    > ;-)

    ??

    The OP was about html. If in bash I write:

    echo "<table><tr><<td> ....... </table>"

    then I don't go and ask news:gnu.bash.bug about fixing my html.

    gtoomey

    • Multi-level list generation
      ... the actual HTML code is largely irrelavant. ... a barebone version of the perl procedure generating the above is: ... I'm not quite sure how to change the script to generate a third ... occasionally on a local machine to generate HTML sent onto a web server in ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: How to start Perl application form HTML document, with Internet Explorer without installed Apach
      ... > How to start Perl application form HTML document, ... You start a Perl script interactively bey entering its name on the command ... What they do is submit an HTTP request to a web server ... As for the Apache Web server: you don't need Apache to run Perl applications ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: Walking a tree and extracting info... Problems
      ... Learn to use the Perl debugger and to use the ... foreach $file (@thefiles) { ... push @lines, $_; # push the data line onto the array ... Perl has allocated "@lines" once for the whole program; when you process the next file in the directory you push the lines on the bottom; the match for the HTML title then fires every time. ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: HTTP Filtering and Threads...
      ... You are trying to parse HTML with regular expressions. ... This is not Perl. ... # Some irrelevant code stuff... ... foreach $userID { ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • RE: question
      ... well it's really HTML that's the problem. ... > was whether perl was appropriate, not how to do it in perl. ... > this e-mail message or disclose its contents to anybody else. ... > should check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. ...
      (perl.beginners)