Re: "su -" in CGI script ?

chris-usenet_at_roaima.co.uk
Date: 10/01/04

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:07:48 +0100

Robert Nilsson <robert.nilsson@monet.no> wrote:
> .... the command "system" in PERL

Doh; I was still thinking in UNIX terms. Glad to see you've got a solution
from another poster, though

Chris

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Insert Row macro not working
    ... Hi Chris, ... The poster is much better off correcting the original as Don indicated ... the top and finds the first empty cell -- you could easily have ... >>> Dim iLastRow As Long ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Agnitum Run by Foreign Scammers in Cyprus -
    ... It is the same anonymous liar. ... > Agnitum products by attributing all complaints to the same anon poster. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: STA vs MTA
    ... check out Chris Brumme's blog entry pointed to by the other poster. ... That will teach you more than you will ever want to know about such nasty things. ... > the VisualStudio automatically aplies STAAttribute to the Main ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: problem with my wireless card
    ... Chris is technically correct. ... things get a lot more difficult when another poster ... usenet and you will see this violated every day. ... This newsgroup seems to do well over time regardless of the ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: removing ubuntu
    ... No - I had no reason to as the pertinent points had already been ... covered by Chris and Norberto. ... poster by telling them that they were "wrong". ...
    (Ubuntu)