Re: Online forum source codes in Perl/CGI without SQL?

From: Ben Morrow (
Date: 10/22/04

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:53:11 +0100

Quoth "Kelvin" <>:
> Is there any forum source code (open source) that doesn't use SQL database?
> My website package doesn't give me SQL service :(

This Is Not A Perl Question, but...

You can get SQL without a database using DBD::SQLLite. This won't
provide concurrency or consistency checking, though, which is why most
forum packages use a database.

        I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear and
        I will let it pass through me. When the fear is gone there will be
        nothing. Only I will remain.                                          Frank Herbert, 'Dune'