Re: serverside perl: process

From: Gunnar Hjalmarsson (
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:41:36 +0200

Amy wrote:
> I am maintaining a website where the index file has extension .pl.
> The page is divided into templetes, in the header (very first)
> templete, there is:
> %process organization%, where organization is another templete. There
> are several organization templetes followed a unique number.
> Please help to know what is the code inbetween %, and how do I know
> which templete it is applying.

If I understand it correctly, %process organization% is a template
variable. I suppose you'd better include a Perl program in that
reads all the template files that are needed to compose the page,
replaces the template variables in the first template with the content
of respective sub-template, and prints the resulting content to STDOUT.

Gunnar Hjalmarsson