Re: serverside perl: process

From: Gunnar Hjalmarsson (noreply_at_gunnar.cc)
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:41:36 +0200

Amy wrote:
> I am maintaining a website where the index file has extension .pl.
> The page is divided into templetes, in the header (very first)
> templete, there is:
> %process organization%, where organization is another templete. There
> are several organization templetes followed a unique number.
>
> Please help to know what is the code inbetween %, and how do I know
> which templete it is applying.

If I understand it correctly, %process organization% is a template
variable. I suppose you'd better include a Perl program in index.pl that
reads all the template files that are needed to compose the page,
replaces the template variables in the first template with the content
of respective sub-template, and prints the resulting content to STDOUT.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson