Re: serverside perl: process

From: Gunnar Hjalmarsson (noreply_at_gunnar.cc)
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:41:36 +0200

Amy wrote:
> I am maintaining a website where the index file has extension .pl.
> The page is divided into templetes, in the header (very first)
> templete, there is:
> %process organization%, where organization is another templete. There
> are several organization templetes followed a unique number.
>
> Please help to know what is the code inbetween %, and how do I know
> which templete it is applying.

If I understand it correctly, %process organization% is a template
variable. I suppose you'd better include a Perl program in index.pl that
reads all the template files that are needed to compose the page,
replaces the template variables in the first template with the content
of respective sub-template, and prints the resulting content to STDOUT.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson

  • Re: publisher question
    ... I have started with a templete which became page one of the publication then ... proceeded to insert template no. 2 for page two but it started off at page ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Can entire aspx with codebehind placed on layer? to place tree menu
    ... template and when I create a new site the site templete ... >When you create a new site, you can choose the template ... >> layer. ... >> aspx file also contain codebehind page also?. ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Re: publisher question
    ... Open your template, Insert pages, you can put new pages anywhere ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ... "files of type" scroll down to Publisher Template. ... trying to do is insert my templete into my blank publication. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: XLT Templete
    ... It then must be saved, or linked to the templates folder, or the ... I am also selecting the Templete as the "save file type" ... > I believe that Excel 5.0 was the last version of XL, where the .xlt ... > saved determines whether or not it's a *true* XL template. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: publisher question
    ... Brian, You cannot combine templates in the way you are trying to do. ... Save the results as a template with a different name. ... i cant seem to get them together to start off the publication. ... trying to do is insert my templete into my blank publication. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)