LWP:RobotUA site retrieval
- From: "Ohm" <sams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 30 Mar 2005 10:04:28 -0800
I have a question on LWP:RobotUA, I made it to work in my ActivePerl5.x
script but its only able to get the default index.htm(l) page how I
get the entire site content, in a tree format?
Is there something already there in Perl or I have to tinker with this
code? Also I like to get the content instead of something like *.asp
my $ua = LWP::RobotUA->new('my-robot/0.1', 'info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');
Appreciate any help.
- Prev by Date: Re: FAQ 6.6 How can I make "\w" match national character sets?
- Next by Date: [ANN]: Last Chance 2005 IORCC Entries
- Previous by thread: FAQ 6.6 How can I make "\w" match national character sets?
- Next by thread: [ANN]: Last Chance 2005 IORCC Entries