LWP:RobotUA site retrieval

Hello,

I have a question on LWP:RobotUA, I made it to work in my ActivePerl5.x
script but its only able to get the default index.htm(l) page how I
get the entire site content, in a tree format?
Is there something already there in Perl or I have to tinker with this
code? Also I like to get the content instead of something like *.asp
link?

my $ua = LWP::RobotUA->new('my-robot/0.1', 'info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');
$ua->delay(60);

Appreciate any help.

Sam.

  • Re: Afternoon Smoke
    ... Have a super day ASP! ... Sam ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • trying to find javascript that loads css based on date
    ... I would assume the script would be located on each page so that it could select the css/ ... Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP & ASP.NET resources... ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.wsh)
  • Keep ASP alive?
    ... Can you keep a script generated asp page with generated hyperlinks alive ... once a hyperlink is clicked on to go to a htm page? ... Sam ...
  • Calling an ASP script from PHP ?
    ... I run a site that was developed in ASP. ... run prior to running an ASP script. ... Once my PHP script has run - is there anyway that I can pass control ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Problem with ASP on Webserver
    ... There is no ActiveX object involved in this problem, we only request a ASP ... function in the script ... (Accept-Language:) ...