Re: Newbie. Use of uninitialized value in print??
- From: "A. Sinan Unur" <1usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:34:27 GMT
Tad McClellan <tadmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> A. Sinan Unur <1usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> five421@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jon Anderson) wrote in
>>> Im getting the error "Use of uninitialized value in print at...
>>> line 26, <STDIN> line 1."
>> FYI, that is a warning, not an error.
> Said with a non-petty phrasing!
> Golly, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy here at the clpmisc lovefest.
I wish I had seen your compliment before I went off on a rant in another
message. I might not have done it. I'll try to cancel that one.
A. Sinan Unur <1usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(reverse each component and remove .invalid for email address)
comp.lang.perl.misc guidelines on the WWW:
- Prev by Date: Re: difference between two files
- Next by Date: Re: Can perl do this?
- Previous by thread: Re: Newbie. Use of uninitialized value in print??
- Next by thread: Re: Newbie. Use of uninitialized value in print??