Re: Newbie. Use of uninitialized value in print??

Tad McClellan <tadmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> A. Sinan Unur <1usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> five421@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jon Anderson) wrote in
>>> Im getting the error "Use of uninitialized value in print at...
>>> line 26, <STDIN> line 1."
>> FYI, that is a warning, not an error.
> Said with a non-petty phrasing!
> Golly, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy here at the clpmisc lovefest.
> <g>

I wish I had seen your compliment before I went off on a rant in another
message. I might not have done it. I'll try to cancel that one.

Thanks, BTW.

A. Sinan Unur <1usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: Use of uninitialized value Error
    ... > concatenation or string at line 45. ... It is a warning. ... You are assuming your script is actually given this value. ... Sinan Unur ...