parsing directory

hi
i m newbie in perl so i was trying to figure out how to parse filename
directory in the form field when the user submit it.
thanks

  • Re: parsing directory
    ... >> i m newbie in perl so i was trying to figure out how to parse filename ... >> directory in the form field when the user submit it. ... > Cocoa programming in Perl: http://camelbones.sourceforge.net ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Top Turds of comp.lang.perl.misc (2007)
    ... As a struggling Perl newbie, I derive little encouragement to pursue my ... different programming path while I'm still embryonic. ... Perl isn't offered in the BSc/CS curriculum? ... : offensa. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Perl projects for beginners
    ... I suggest a newbie should flag himself as such and I am a completely ... converting it to perl version of it worked for me. ... Subject: Perl projects for beginners ... knowledge involved in Instructional design is a Phd in and of its self. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Returning specific data from a webpage?
    ... Newbie ... > operating system can play nasty tricks on the unsuspecting individual. ... At first sight it looks pretty harmless, after all Perl finds the ... "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: GD::Graph: cant install cpan module
    ... Hi Sam, thanks for the information. ... Just picked up Perl as a hobby and ... still a newbie to the whole realm. ... Surely Perl is not only for the ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)