Re: Entirely new idea for a webpage

Richard Gration <richard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:29:17 -0700, Keith Keller wrote:
>
>> On 2005-04-28, Tad McClellan <tadmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Have you considered learning Python instead?
>>
>> That's not very nice to the Python folks! :-\

> Maybe we can connect Nikos' STDOUT to Xah Lee's STDIN 8^)

LOL!

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
tadmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Perl programming

  • Re: Gas Explosion Shakes Texas
    ... > was visible for 100 miles, Palo Pinto County sheriff's dispatcher Linda Ezell ... > The blast formed a large crater and ignited secondary fires for a mile around, ... > Crews from nearby fire departments, the Texas Forest Service and the Texas ... > The site was about 60 miles west of Fort Worth. ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: Mary callled
    ... HOW many people in Texas? ... Well, I *went* to meet one person in Texas (Sam), but ended up ... LOL ... most of my online friends were men. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: I-45 vs. I-35E
    ... >> original system was being planned, but after my recent trip to Texas I ... >> One argument against it might be that then Dallas and Austin wouldn't ... I personally prefer Fort Worth to Dallas. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • RE: Excel User Conference - US location
    ... Damon, if you scheduled the next conference in the San Francisco Bay Area I'd ... Can't make Fort Worth, Texas I'm sorry to say. ... > Just a reminder about the 2005 Excel User Conference. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)