Re: Echoing fatal errors in Unix vs. Windows

Bob a écrit :
Ok... I'm a windows guy and woefully weak in Unix skills.

WHen I run a script on my windows IIS server, and Perl script
errors (e.g. coding problems) get echoed back to the browser. When I load the same programs on my ISP's Linux server, I get "Internal Server Error, see log". Unfortunately, I don't
seem to have access to that log file in my virtual environment.

I assume this has something to do with std err vs. std out and where that output goes - but that's about the limit of my Unix
knowledge. How can I redirect the error output to dump back to the browser ?

Thanks,

Hi use print "Content-type: image/html\n\n"; print "$var"; .