Newbie Q: Is it Possible to ?
- From: "Harvey Rothenberg" <hrberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:16:24 -0400
To Whom It May Concern :
I am new to Perl. I am looking for direction as to being able to compile
self running programs regardless of OS with Perl. I know that it is capable
to compile a Perl program ( which I have not done yet either), but I
thought the difficulty would be to create one that works in any Intel
hardware based Platform but disregarding the Op Sys ?
I hope someone can provide some reliable information and direction.
Thank You ahead of time for your time.
Micro Unix's and Security Specialist
- Prev by Date: Re: File Modification Date
- Next by Date: Re: [FR/EN] Initialisationde valeur / Use of uninitialized value in addition (+)
- Previous by thread: Opening many txt files
- Next by thread: Re: Newbie Q: Is it Possible to ?