Re: FAQ 4.42 How can I tell whether a certain element is contained in a list or array?

"John Bokma" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Write? Does it have to be in Perl? There is plenty of Wiki software etc.
> out there, probably not written in Perl, but I don't care about that. The
> OS I use is not written in Perl either :-)

OTOH, there is at least one that *is* written in Perl, e.g.,

> So what are the next steps to have a Perl wiki? Especially for the FAQ
> part?

1. Download and install QuickiWiki.
2. Write a script to extract Usenet clpm postings from the PerlFAQ server
into Wiki format.

Please let us know when you have it up and running, John. ;-)

Bill Segraves

Relevant Pages