Re: FAQ 4.42 How can I tell whether a certain element is contained in a list or array?

Bill Segraves <segraves_f13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "John Bokma" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> Write? Does it have to be in Perl? There is plenty of Wiki software etc.
>> out there, probably not written in Perl, but I don't care about that. The
>> OS I use is not written in Perl either :-)

> OTOH, there is at least one that *is* written in Perl, e.g.,

> http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?QuickiWiki
> http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ClusterWiki
> http://www.wiki.org/

>> So what are the next steps to have a Perl wiki? Especially for the FAQ
>> part?

> 1. Download and install QuickiWiki.
> 2. Write a script to extract Usenet clpm postings from the PerlFAQ server
> into Wiki format.

And then decide both on a political and technical level how and when the
actual FAQ would be updated; or *if* changes would be fed back in or should
the Wiki version would just develop separately as an additional resource.

Axel