Re: Perl debugging

Babacio wrote:

> Shouldn't that deserve to be in the FAQ? (Please don't shout if for
> some obvious reason, this suggestion is ss}}}|yd¹,

I have no idea what that means.

> I am new to the
> perl community). What is the way to submit an item to the FAQ?
> (perldoc -q submit says nothing)

No, but `perldoc perlfaq` does say:
How to contribute to the perlfaq

You may mail corrections, additions, and suggestions to
perlfaq-suggestions@xxxxxxxx

Paul Lalli

  • Re: Event Matchmaker updated
    ... > "contact us" one for some reason. ... > actually cover your logo to the point that the logo isn't visible. ... > being resized by the browser. ... > - The FAQ pages don't look anything like any FAQ I've ever seen, ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: That was very naughty
    ... His banning has nothing to do with the truth, ... that if you read the FAQ and respond to DIG that you read the FAQ, ... DIG is not associated with the talk.origins website. ... He did not have a valid reason to ban me unless you consider ...
    (talk.origins)
  • [FAQ] alt.games.warcraft FAQ
    ... I have decided to no longer post the full faq to the newsgroup as it has ... Shadow priest leveling build suggestion ... Trading aggro using Feign Death ... Game mechanics ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
    ... I have decided to no longer post the full faq to the newsgroup as it has ... Shadow priest leveling build suggestion ... Trading aggro using Feign Death ... Game mechanics ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: A new reader? Welcome to alt.os.linux, read this first if youre new here (FAQ)
    ... now you take issue with what/how I think as a reason to distract ... I try to deal with the BS answers and EXCUSES people like YOU ... You made a CLAIM about what a FAQ is. ... attempt to justify your condescending lies about a persons test posts. ...
    (alt.os.linux)