Re: date modified if statement

Naji wrote:
I'm rather new to Perl and its syntax, and I did try multiple searches
before posting this, but I am using Perl to create a Macro that will
automatically send an e-mail and a specific attachment every time the
attachment is updated. What would the syntax be for the if statement
for code that would send the attachment if it has been modified in the
past 12 hours? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

you_will_find_your_answer() if $you_read_the_documentation_for_stat;

perldoc -f stat

  • date modified if statement
    ... I'm rather new to Perl and its syntax, and I did try multiple searches ... before posting this, but I am using Perl to create a Macro that will ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • help!!!
    ... Before posting to comp.lang.perl.misc ... Check the Perl Frequently Asked Questions ... This newsgroup, commonly called clpmisc, is a technical newsgroup ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)
    ... has a persuasive essay about UseNet that has a lengthy section on posting guidelines such as these. ... Check the Perl Frequently Asked Questions ... This newsgroup, commonly called clpmisc, is a technical newsgroup ...