Re: print statement creates key in hash with reference to empty array??

[ Please quote some context when you reply. ]

"rhorizon74" <rhorizon74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1138729475.641979.180700

> Just wanted to check if i was missing anything, Didnt think anybody
> woud get offended if i questioned a programming language, didnt realize
> that the perl way was set in stone.

You did not offend anyone, at least not me.

It was obvious that you had not read either the link I posted, or the
documentation, and yet you were still opining about what should and should
not be. With that attitude, I rather not read your posts.

A. Sinan Unur <1usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>