Re: print statement creates key in hash with reference to empty array??

[ Please quote some context when you reply. ]

"rhorizon74" <rhorizon74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1138729475.641979.180700
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Just wanted to check if i was missing anything, Didnt think anybody
> woud get offended if i questioned a programming language, didnt realize
> that the perl way was set in stone.

You did not offend anyone, at least not me.

It was obvious that you had not read either the link I posted, or the
documentation, and yet you were still opining about what should and should
not be. With that attitude, I rather not read your posts.

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <1usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: quick issue
    ... sorry - didnt mean to offend anybody. ... The issue is that I dont know how to update the fields changed in the ... datagrid when a user clicks on the edit function. ...
  • Re: quick issue
    ... Bruno. ... > sorry - didnt mean to offend anybody. ... > The issue is that I dont know how to update the fields changed in the ...
  • Re: Intelligentsia Goes Retail in So Cal
    ... so I post a "didnt mean to offend you" and you snip back?? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.coffee)