Re: Firefox and heredoc problem

"phillyfan" <philly_fan1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1138805225.262457.54530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I have a script with the code below in it.  It works fine in IE, I know
> the statement has been stated many times before, but does not display
> correctly in Firefox.

Not a Perl issue.

Firefox just happens to adhere to HTTP/HTML standards, whereas IE breaks
them.  If you output correct HTTP headers, firefox and any other compliant
browser will work just fine.

  • Re: Internet Explorer - Firefox
    ... Firefox, the problem is how publisher displayed it in IE. ... I imagine it is a problem with how the script is ... suppose to display a search box for flights..i am pretty sure that the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • RE: error script with music
    ... Try to Disable all Add-Ons for Firefox for now, you will bring it up later ... In the IE Propertise Go to the Programs Tab and Navigate to Manage Add-Ons ... "nass" wrote: ... Internet Explorer Script Error ...
  • Re: Generate a unique ID that identifies the client?
    ... for it not to be guessable by a robot. ... than this e.g. they can be used to track locations, ... Interesting that they can be obtained using a Firefox ... script - for now at least. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Tooltips ?
    ... they also need to be enabling script and ActiveX. ... :> You're in a client-side vbscript NG. ... :> Why would you even consider testing anything in Firefox from this NG? ... How do you know if someone coming to your site using a particular browser is ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Script commands / defaultFrame / WMP10 / Firefox
    ... I just went back and read your original post - you are using framesets. ... trying to send embedded script commands to the player? ... I wouldn't trust the embedded media player to do this for you. ... > It certainly seems odd that it shouldn't work in Firefox. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.web)