Re: Simple way to Reverse an Array

u> Jürgen Exner wrote:

> [...]
u> So has anyone actually let Peter know?

>> i cc'ed him on my previous post in this thread.
>>
>> he tends to be slow to respond or update that page. i had to google to
>> find it and it wasn't even found by google (at least on the front page!)
>> but several others had links to it. it is always an amusing read!

PS> I'm usually pretty quick actually. Keep in mind that my timezone
PS> is GMT-12 and the time the OP's question reached me was 5:20am and
PS> I updated the website at 8:55am (localtime), I'd say that's pretty
PS> good :-)

sorry for the slight insult! :) and i see the updated page now. just
curious, but could you put in the date of each entry? then we could
track when SAQ's get created.

and IIRC when i last emailed you an SAQ i noticed your page hasn't been
updated in a while. maybe i was thinking that and it wasn't your
response time. that just means we don't get enough SAQ's here (or
elsewhere)!

and at least i didn't pull out my 3rd grade insult dictionary and abuse
you with that! :)

uri

--
Uri Guttman ------ uri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -------- http://www.stemsystems.com