Re: Simple way to Reverse an Array

u> Jürgen Exner wrote:

> [...]
u> So has anyone actually let Peter know?

>> i cc'ed him on my previous post in this thread.
>>
>> he tends to be slow to respond or update that page. i had to google to
>> find it and it wasn't even found by google (at least on the front page!)
>> but several others had links to it. it is always an amusing read!

PS> I'm usually pretty quick actually. Keep in mind that my timezone
PS> is GMT-12 and the time the OP's question reached me was 5:20am and
PS> I updated the website at 8:55am (localtime), I'd say that's pretty
PS> good :-)

sorry for the slight insult! :) and i see the updated page now. just
curious, but could you put in the date of each entry? then we could
track when SAQ's get created.

and IIRC when i last emailed you an SAQ i noticed your page hasn't been
updated in a while. maybe i was thinking that and it wasn't your
response time. that just means we don't get enough SAQ's here (or
elsewhere)!

and at least i didn't pull out my 3rd grade insult dictionary and abuse
you with that! :)

uri

--
Uri Guttman ------ uri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -------- http://www.stemsystems.com

  • Mark S Probert thread of slandering me
    ... >> archived on Google forever and ever. ... Mark, what gives? ... You just scored some credibility points in my book, Peter. ... This is complete untrue and made up by Mark Probert. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Mark S Probert thread of slandering me
    ... >> archived on Google forever and ever. ... Mark, what gives? ... You just scored some credibility points in my book, Peter. ... This is complete untrue and made up by Mark Probert. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Alternative Vaccine Schedule?
    ... >>> What Jan didn't snip is a message which seems to come from Google ... >>Peter is making excuse for his buddy. ... Ethylmercury is extremely neurotoxic, ... Also, all occurring forms of Hg (methylmercury, ethylmercury, thimerosal ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Parison
    ... >Peter Brixius schrieb: ... Wo bei Google hast du denn den Namen gefunden? ... Prev by Date: ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.etc.sprache.klassisch)
  • Re: Alternative Vaccine Schedule?
    ... >> What Jan didn't snip is a message which seems to come from Google ... >Peter is making excuse for his buddy. ... >> I do object to selective criticism though, but as that is always on ...
    (misc.health.alternative)