Re: Forms using Perl vs PHP or others? (speed/volume)

Matt Garrish wrote:

There's no reason to think the data will come through your form. Even if
it's not a critical application, do you really want to have to go back and
clean out your data because you assumed it would come through clean? I often
submit garbage to sites just to see what I can break... : )

Aaaaah, it is you all the time !! :-)

--
Bart

  • Re: OT Severe Case of Hoarding: Chicago Couple Found Buried Alive Under Trash
    ... after they were found buried alive under mounds of garbage. ... Items are seen in the kitchen of an elderly couple's house in Chicago ... "Hoarding can also be a kind of psychological defense against ... constantly on her case to clean up and get rid of some things. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: OT Severe Case of Hoarding: Chicago Couple Found Buried Alive Under Trash
    ... after they were found buried alive under mounds of garbage. ... Items are seen in the kitchen of an elderly couple's house in Chicago ... "Hoarding can also be a kind of psychological defense against ... constantly on her case to clean up and get rid of some things. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: trash compactor
    ... empty and clean. ... must be their latest hobby.:(plus our community is ... Just another appliance to break down and they are a PIA to clean out thoroughly to get rid of the smell. ... Personally I wouldn't want a week's worth of garbage collecting in the house. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Lemme do it!
    ... I love it when my MIL and wife pick up after me. ... I clean and maintain a wood stove. ... garbage truck service. ... I wash the vehicles. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Lemme do it!
    ... I love it when my MIL and wife pick up after me. ... I clean and maintain a wood stove. ... the garbage once a week to the drop off point since we don't have garbage ... I wash the vehicles. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)