Re: Quick sort for Arrays of Hashes?

Keith Lee <cmarvel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:pan.2006.02.18.02.46.05.908991@xxxxxxxxxxx:

Does anyone know of a good quick sort program or such that Perl
uses with arrays of hashes? If not, is there a good website to
help me learn more about hashes? Thanks!

perldoc -f sort

Sinan
--
A. Sinan Unur <1usa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Quick sort for Arrays of Hashes?
    ... Does anyone know of a good quick sort program or such that Perl uses with ... arrays of hashes? ... is there a good website to help me learn more ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: [SLE] Programming environment selection.
    ... when you use OO design the complex data structure ... > better than hashes of hashes, arrays of arrays of hashes etc. etc.? ... I guess you could label most language features as "syntatic sugar", ...
    (SuSE)
  • Module name proposal for new ordered hash implementation
    ... in mix-and-match fashion like arrays in PHP. ... and conversion to and from native Perl data structures. ... Hashes stored as arrays in key sorting-order ... The ability to mix-and-match values with and without explicit keys. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: Another Dereference Post by me
    ... Using the Schwartzian transform, each file's modification time ... perldoc perllol -- "Lists Of Lists", showing you how to create and use ... multidimensional arrays. ... lists", showing you how to construct arrays of hashes, hashes of arrays, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Idiot Q: How to find index number of HASH match?
    ... Here are two hash tables, ... Hashes don't have 'links'. ... Hashes do not have index numbers and they don't have arrays. ... least) two choices for keeping your hash keys in order: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)