Re: Finding String Within Page
- From: "Seymore" <srseis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 Mar 2006 05:32:57 -0800
I don't see anything you have tried.
Instead, it looks like you are trying to get someone to write it for you.
Can someone shove me in the right direction?Read the posting guidelines before proceeding.
Wow I didn't realize this was comp.lang.perl.hostile.
Someone in a friendlier group gave me the pointers I needed, actually,
but thanks for the rudeness anyway. Now you can go back to kicking
puppies or whatever you usually do.
- Prev by Date: Re: Concise idiom sought
- Next by Date: Re: reg representing blanks
- Previous by thread: Re: Finding String Within Page
- Next by thread: Re: Finding String Within Page