Re: Finding String Within Page

I don't see anything you have tried.
Instead, it looks like you are trying to get someone to write it for you.
Can someone shove me in the right direction?
Read the posting guidelines before proceeding.

Wow I didn't realize this was comp.lang.perl.hostile.

Someone in a friendlier group gave me the pointers I needed, actually,
but thanks for the rudeness anyway. Now you can go back to kicking
puppies or whatever you usually do.

SRS

  • Re: Getopt::Long install problems
    ... Mark J Fenbers wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc: ... >> I am going to suggest that you read the posting guidelines for this group ... >> before proceeding any further. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Getopt::Long install problems
    ... Mark J Fenbers wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc: ... >> I am going to suggest that you read the posting guidelines for this group ... >> before proceeding any further. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: Finding String Within Page
    ... Read the posting guidelines before proceeding. ... (remove .invalid and reverse each component for email address) ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)