Re: Email::Folder->messages returns only one element

On 05/31/2007 02:22 AM, Michael Yang wrote:
[ program demonstrating Email::Folder snipped ]

I ran your program. The only things I changed were lines 9 and 14:

9: my @mail_list = glob('~/tmp/mozmail/*.msf');
14: die "The module Email::Folder is required for this script.\n" if $@;

I had to change $! to $@. Read "perldoc -f eval."

Your modified program ran properly; all of the message subjects were listed separately on my system:

Debian 3.1 (Linux).
Perl 5.8.4
Email::Folder 0.852
Email::Simple 1.9
Email::FolderType 0.7

  • Request for info/help
    ... Debian 3.0 built. ... numberous upgrades available for the system (which the system needed ... there was still quite a bit of 2.2 (the perl is what I ... install broke, and broke the perl that was on the system. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Request for info/help
    ... Debian 3.0 built. ... numberous upgrades available for the system (which the system needed ... there was still quite a bit of 2.2 (the perl is what I ... install broke, and broke the perl that was on the system. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Shell script permissions
    ... My version of Debian is old stable, my version of perl is < 5.12. ... I was aware that when I upgrade to "stable" my SUID perl scripts ... and its configuration - IOW the attack surface is relatively small. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: issues with POD
    ... you start to find that Perl developers assume 'perl vX means ... Debian users know that Debian ... doesn't package docs by default and will see it is a 'Suggested' ... so they can install it when needed. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • apache-perl: BRICOLAGE troubles
    ... > champ (so apache-perl is working just fine). ... Wondering HOW TO GET CPAN MODULES FOR PERL? ... if the Perl module is not packaged in *.deb Debian ...
    (Debian-User)